Pages

The First Post

Sunday, February 24, 2008

As this is my first post, I guess I should introduce myself.

Here, I will be known as Willow, but of course that is not my real name. I became interested in the Pagan path as a young girl. I was instantly drawn to it, picked up whatever books I could get my hands on and began to study it as often as I could. That was when there were numerous sites online that were updated regularly, so I constantly did research.

However, my interests began to shift from Wicca, to a more Dianic path. This really didn't begin to sink in until a few years ago, when I felt that the God and Goddess path just wasn't for me. Of course, there isn't much information online pertaining to the Goddess Path anymore, which is quite depressing. I hope to use this place to talk about personal Goddess information, as well as information that regular readers may benefit from. I hope you enjoy your stay.

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS