Pages

Cleansing your aura

Monday, March 24, 2008

Since Spring is here, it's time for Spring cleaning. But that does not mean just Spring cleaning your home. It means Spring cleaning your body and mind as well.

I know that sometimes I just feel off and 'dirty' as if my aura has accumulated something that it shouldn't have. It's really an uncomfortable feeling too. Walking around and feeling down or just really blah in general. One of the easiest things I have found to counteract this feeling, and to really cleanse my aura is to take a shower.

I begin my showering routine as usual, and cleanse my body. However, as the water cleanses my body, I see the water removing anything that should not be there. The stress of the day, illnesses, etc. I see this is black 'particles' if you will being removed by the water and running down the drain. After I feel it's gone, I see the water as an energizing life force putting good things back into my aura and into my body. And I finish my shower as usual.

This is great if you don't have a lot of time to center yourself during your day. Extra time isn't needed as this can be accomplished during your daily routine. Of course, if you do not want to do the shower cleanse, or prefer to change up your routine every once in awhile, smudging yourself with sage is also a great aura cleanser. A salt bath works wonders as well, especially if you have more free time, and can be alone for awile.

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS