Pages

Earth Hour Update

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Several entries back, I posted about Earth Hour, the event that began in Sydney that was now a national event. I didn't have an actual website for Earth Hour, and I must say I did not search hard for one, but I have come across the site now. Earth Hour.

Earth Hour is set to take place on March 29, 2008 at 8PM your local time. For one hour, you and your family will be spending one hour together in the dark. That means all lights get turned off. All extra running appliances get turned off. So, in a sense, you're just going to 'switch off' for an entire hour. Saving carbon emissions and becoming more at one and at peace with the world around you. How you spend your time during Earth Hour is up to you, as long as you do it in the dark.

Thousands of people and businesses around the world have signed up to participate in Earth Hour. Visit Earth Hour and sign up today to participate.

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS