Pages

Snow White was Really Green?

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I don't know about you, but when I was growing up, I was exposed to Disney pretty often. I grew up watching the movies and the cartoons and heard about the movies my mom watched when she was growing up. Like many children today, I feel in love with Disney and was excited when I was finally able to go there myself when I was growing up.

So today, when I was reading my green emails from Tree Hugger and I discovered that Walt himself was really an environmentalist, it made me proud. Especially growing up, I can remember wanting to recycle and care for the animals and the environment as much as I can. So, did Disney help spawn my love for the environment? It's really hard to tell actually, but at least it's something fun to think about.

Snow White was Really Green-Walt was an Environmentalist

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS