Pages

Ghost Hunting

Friday, April 11, 2008

I've been very interested in ghosts and hauntings ever since the passing of my aunt when I was a child back in 1996. After she died, a lot of strange things happened to me that really scared me, but yet intrigued me. The first 24 hours after her death where very strange. I actually heard her say something at one point, things moved around the house and I actually felt a phantom touch. Things at our house began to calm down after awhile but things at her old house did not.

Since then, shows like Ghost Hunters have come along and really renewed my passion for ghosts and hauntings. Whenever my partner and I discovered that our school would be taking a trip to the Moundsville State Penitentiary, we jumped at the chance to go for one of their all night ghost hunts. The trip is tomorrow which means I will hopefully return with lots of pictures and stories to post here.

Both of us are very excited and are getting ready for the trip. I am working on a shielding technique using gemstones (just in case) and we're trying to figure out what it is we may need, aside from the usual camera and what not.

So wish us luck :)

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS