Pages

Once again, life has gotten in the way

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Being a college student, it often means not having enough time to do everything you want to do, not to mention enough time to do those things you need to do. Scheduling time is here again, and not to mention, the end of the year is quickly approaching.

I've had some difficulties registering for classes however that seems to have worked out in the end for me anyway so I guess I cannot complain about that. There have been some difficulties with a roommate, but that has been an ongoing issue that seems to have worked itself out, but yet it will only get worse as we are seeing a huge shift in their personality to an even deeper attention seeking attitude. Oh well, the year is almost over.

I really regret not being able to write here more often, but I hope, as projects come nearer and nearer, and the year finally winds down to a close, I will finally have time to write here.

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS