Pages

A small update

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The ghost hunting trip last Saturday was a nice trip. It didn't help that we had to deal with the type of girls that are friendly as long as it gets them something and as soon as they are finished with you, they talk about you evilly behind your back. That's not the point however, the point was to have a good time and to do some ghost hunting. The good thing was we did seem to experience some things. I was there not even five minutes and I had my hair tugged. We saw the woman in the window, a shadow going up stairs. That was pretty much it. My girlfriend and I are hoping we can go back before this summer is over.

Today, of course was Earth Day. I didn't do anything different. I did my usual recycling, walked to class, turned off the lights and just enjoyed my day. I hope everyone else did what they normally do and I hope it was a step in the right direction!

Happy Wednesday everyone!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS