Pages

Life Update

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Life has been crazy the past few months. My school year ended so I moved back home in early May. I've been taking a break from doing anything big online until recently when my online class began. I'm working towards my directors credential for daycare/preschool centers.

There's been a lot of personal drama as of late too. My mother has gotten herself into yet another mess that's really weighing heavily on my nerves and she's been trying to pull me into the mess when I'd just rather be left out of it. People don't listen however and would rather not listen to what you ask.

We have been blessed with many new animals here. Our cats had kittens. We did lose one a few weeks ago but we have five precious ones in our house and 6 outside from a stray. It's a madhouse here lately with all the pets. My poor mouse however lost his cage mate as he was old and sick so it's really a relief that he's not suffering anymore.

I hope to return with more information soon. Better than my boring life update!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS