Pages

I've gotten bad at this

Monday, July 28, 2008

I am still around. I just finished my summer class so I'm about to embark on enjoying my last few days of freedom. I move back to school in a few weeks sadly which is something that I just do not want to do.

I do want to report on something interesting. I had to go shopping with my mother yesterday to help her pick out items for kid friendly grab bags for our family reunion. I came across a pack of light blue votive candles and instantly wanted them. I wasn't sure why, I just did. So I purchased them and brought them home. After getting home (and stuffing the grab bags) I discovered the candles are related to Kuan Yin, a goddess I feel quite the affinity for. It was a nice pick me up. :)

2 comments:

Healingstones said...

Hello! There was synchronicity with that post too - cos I was looking up the links to kwan yin - and there was your post! There are 10 of us on here who list her as an 'interest'. I regularly use the kwan yin mantra when I meditate.

Willow said...

That's pretty neat. I didn't think there were many of us on here.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS