Pages

A Women's Weekly Candle-lighting ritual?

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tonight I came across a website for Jewish women that encourages them to take time on Friday evening to light some candles and recite a Jewish blessing. It wants women all over the world to get together, even in spirit to light these candles and take a moment for peace. If you would like to visit their website, check out Fridaylight.Org.

I automatically thought this would be a wonderful idea for Pagan women. Is this something that any of you ladies out there in cyberspace would be interested in? Do any of you have any ideas about blessings, times, days of the week, etc that you would like to share? I'm open for ideas. I think that working together to really market this idea would be a wonderful thing if anyone has any ideas they would like to share on the matter. I'm all ears.

2 comments:

Brook said...

I think this sounds like a nice idea! Count me in. :)

Willow said...

Great! I wish I hadn't been so busy so I could think more about the specifics but there is always time.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS