Pages

How to Make Extra Money Online

Saturday, March 21, 2009

I know this isn't something I normally do but I figured everyone is looking for extra money these days so I thought I'd pass on some places that I use to make some extra money.

First up, we have Mylot. Mylot is like one giant message board. The only difference between Mylot and other messageboards is you can get paid to participate. At Mylot, you just make posts or reply to other's posts and get paid for it. Your earnings show up the next day. As soon as you reach $10 you can get paid through Paypal. I've been at Mylot for over 3 years and love it. I have always gotten paid when I've reach the minimum and it's always showed up before the 15th of the next month.

Second is
Associated Content. Associated Content (AC for short) is a website that is like a giant online newspaper. They pay you to write articles with high keywor densities. You can get paid more for page views on your articles and you're usually paid monthly for the page views. Payment is through Pay Pal as well. AC has changed quite a bit over the years but they still do pay.

Third is something new but I'm pretty happy with it so far. Swagbucks is not really a place to make money but it sure can save you money. Swagbucks is a search engine that pays you to search. As you search you have the chance to win Swagbucks. Collect enough and you can 'buy' prizes from their store. They have gift cards, video games and more. You can also recycle items to get more bucks or shop online and get more bucks to get items. I've gotten Amazon gift cards from them without a problem. You can also earn bucks by going on code hunts. Codes are posted randomly and if you find them you can earn more bucks. It's fun and I really enjoy searching.

I hope these really hope someone out there.

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS