Pages

Freezer Magick

Monday, April 27, 2009

Living in college with roommates certainly means a lot of aggravation. However, whenever said roommates are not really quite nice people and quite plainly stamp upon the rights of others and turn to harrassment and lying (and even a bit of stealing) I really can't take that lightly. I don't appreciate being lied to, nor do I enjoy dealing with someone that I cannot really trust because I do not know what they are capable of doing, nor am I sure what they will do.

I decided that enough was enough after battling with a crazy, childish roommate for one week. Things weren't getting any better, and after being lied to, directly to my face, I gave up. I was trying very hard not to deal with this problem by magickal means but I did exhaust all of my mundane ways of dealing with the problem (talking with RA's over and over and over again about the issue). I decided that I needed to put her on ice.

So, to cast a freezer and to stop someone from harming you, you only need a freezer, a piece of paper, and an ice tray, a plastic baggie or skip those and just use the freezer.

First, write the name of the person that is giving you a hard time on a slip of paper. If you don't know their name, just write enemies or write the person that is causing me trouble, or you can even freezer a situation, the choice is yours. After you have written what you need to on the paper, fold the paper three or so times to make it small.

Now, here you can put the piece of paper in an ice tray, fill it with water and place it in the freezer. I've just placed the piece of paper in the freezer without water and have had great success. Or, you can fill a ziploc baggie with water, place the paper in and put it in the freezer. What you say here is up to you. You can say something like, "You will stay here and freeze for as long as I please" and slam the door shut, freezing the problem or situation. Or you can chant something else.

Variations of this spell involve putting sugar or honey into the water to help sweeten the person up. I came across ways to give the person a terrible time several years ago, but I cannot remember what those ingredients were. If you are interested in that sort of thing, try a google search.

This spell will not harm anyone, it will only freeze them and their actions. It's like a cooling down period for someone. If you feel uncomfortable casting this spell, add after the spell chant, "May this not reverse or place upon me any curse".

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS