Pages

Anticipating Fall and Halloween

Monday, September 7, 2009

The past few days I've had this strong urge to be crafty. I've be feeling the pull towards the darker time of the year. I'm really feeling the magic that comes with this time of year. I'm ready for fall and I'm ready for Halloween.

I'm ready for the decorations, the cool nights, the darkness that comes with it and the haunted houses. I find it to be in great fun and it's just the time of year that I really love. I've found myself anticipating the Halloween decorations that come out soon as I want to get right to decorating and making some great stuff that I can place about our Apartment to make this place feel all witchy and fun.

Is anyone else feeling this way? Do you have plans for decoration or crafts? I'd love to hear your ideas as I'm feeling crafty. I want to make something fun, witchy or not!

1 comment:

Hoi Sum said...

Merry Meet Willow! I know exactly what you mean. I have been ready for Fall for a couple of months :-). I am so excited for Halloween! I already have all my decorations laid out so that I can start decorating early this year. I want to make sure I remember what I have, so I know what things I need to get. I don't have any craft ideas at this time, but I hope you find something fun to do! I just love this time of year!
Blessings!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS