Pages

Mabon is almost upon us

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Since Fall is right around the corner I think it's time to really partake in the spirit of the season. In just a few days time, I've noticed the leaves on the trees around us slowly starting to change, some of which have already fallen from the trees. The weather is starting to cool too. We have the windows open again here but it may be time to close them soon as it's starting to warm up a bit.

I have plans this weekend to make some items for my classroom that are fall related. Since our children are toddlers, we're going to allow them to safely explore Fall with bottles full of items that relate to fall such as fallen leaves, acorns and the like. I have some items here that I'm going to place in some bottles before Monday so we can engage our kids in Fall activities.

My birthday is on Tuesday and I'm not sure what's going to happen. I'm going to take a trip home on Friday since it's payday to see everyone for a few days to celebrate my birthday I suppose. So while I'm here this week I'm going to enjoy the time. I'm thinking about taking a walk to spot the changes and just spending some time outside to get into the fun of Fall while I can. Before I know it, it'll be time for Winter!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS