Pages

Stressful

Thursday, November 12, 2009

I haven't posted in awhile because my life has been very stressful. If it's not work, it's life and it's frustrating.

My work life, well that's another story. I'm starting to feel very overworked and very underpaid especially for someone that holds a B.S degree in my field. Things at work are stressful as well. I definitely feel like the communcation there is terrible and that the issues we are dealing with are never taken seriously and we're bullied into believing everything that occurs is our fault and that is frustrating.

I love my job, I love the kids but there are definitely things that I do not love and it's causing me quite a bit of stress.

And, to top it off, I'm pretty sure I'm sick. I've tried getting rest (however I haven't called off work) and it's not getting better. I think I need to light a candle and hope it all gets better!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS