Pages

Renewing the energy of my home

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

It's been awhile since I've posted but I've had a lot happen in my life. Namely, one huge thing that occured was my grandmother passed away from complications of Alzheimer's. It's been a tough time emotionally for the family and I've spent a lot of time trying to help out my grandfather but it's been tough.

I've had a craving for changes in everything. I've been craving changes in my work life as well as changes in my home environment. I've also missed really practicing my spirituality and I've really wanted to get back into it.

I recieved a lovely order from 13moons.com today and I really put things into motion. I worked on cleaning out the astral nasties. I took a broom and 'swept' up all the nasty energy and pushed it right out the door. I cleaned my altar, rearranged it and renewed it's energy. I'm currently enjoying the smell of my incense and it burns and fills the apartment with a lovely scent. I sprinkled holy water throughout and said a blessing over each door and window for protection. I also sprinkled throughout the apartment as another way to help cleanse and break up any stagnant energy. After everything was completed, I stood in the most center point of the apartment and saw our apartment filling up with bright, brillant Goddess energy.

This whole process hasn't taken me very long at all but I definitely feel much lighter and calmer in my environment. I'd really like to share my altar with everyone but my camera is not working. I believe my batteries are dead or dying. Let's hope I can promise one for the next update! I'd love to see your altar pictures. If you'd like to share, post links and tell me about your altar!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS