Pages

Green New Year's Resolutions

Monday, December 27, 2010

Let's face it, a new  year is almost upon us and this is about the time people begin to question what they want to work on during the new year. Something they want to change. I've pretty much given up on resolutions because I personally never stick with them.

Mother Jones has a list of 10 GREEN New Year's Resolutions that people want to work on. I personally think these are resolutions that I could work on. I know that my one major issue is that, even though I have reusuable shopping bags, I tend to forget them when I go to the store. I do reuse the plastic shopping bags at work, and sometimes at home, so they are not just going to waste. However, ideally I really shouldn't be using them. I've often thought about crocheting my own market bags. I could even walk to work but I'm quite lazy in that aspect. It's too hot or too cold to really walk. I know that's really not an excuse but it gives me something to think about.

Does anyone out there have any green resolutions they want to share? Any that are not on the list that you think people should consider?

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS