Pages

The Nine Challenges of Being a Witch

Monday, December 13, 2010

I read an interesting article from Llewellyn Worldwide this evening. It outlines 9 challenges someone that follows a witchy path might have to deal with and confront during their paths.  You can read it here.

So what do you think? What do you find most difficult to facec within yourself? I think, one thing that I personally have a lot of problems doing is facing personal responsibility. I've grown quite a bit the past year and a half that I've been working with children. I've realized, especially since I've tried to move up and take on a Lead Teacher role, that I have to own up to my mistakes and other things that occur and I have, a lot. I've done it a lot in my personal life too.

I think this is just something nice to reflect on.

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS