Cost per serving: 1.79
- 2 Cups salted pretzel twists
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 LARGE eggs
- 1 lb. boneless chicken breasts cut into 2 inch pieces
2. Combine your flour and pepper in another bowl and beat eggs with 1 tsp. water in a third bowl.
3. Roll chicken piece in flour mixture, dip in eggs and let excess drip off. Dip in pretzel mixture and coat thoroughly. Continue with remaining pieces of chicken. Bake until lightly browned; 20-25 minutes.
Note: We added a bit of ranch dressing to the egg mixture for a bit more flavor. We're thinking about trying this again but maybe with ranch dressing mix (the powder) to the pretzel mix to see how that turns out.