Pages

A spell to Speed Up Time

Saturday, December 25, 2010

I originally wrote this chant when I was in high school to help get me out of those annoying, long, boring classes a lot faster.  I just came up with the chant. My first or second year of college, I modified it a little bit and began drawing a small clock on my paper with the time I wanted to get out of class.

Time fly by
Time go fast
Goddess please,
Get me out of this class!

I later on modified this to work on practically any situation simply by changing one word.

Time fly by
Time go fast
Goddess please
Get me out of here fast!

As you can see, this can be easily modified to suit your situation.  I've never used this in emergency situations, so I'm not sure how it would work in a situation that requires a fast escape only to help you feel better about time in situations you'd rather not be in.

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS