A Spell to Stop/Weaken a Snow Storm

Sunday, December 26, 2010

| | |
Weather magic is something that I've never tried before last night. I travel a lot. I live in one city where I work and then I travel to where I'm originally from to visit family several times a month. My one travel route is over several mountains and during the winter it really can be a hazard to travel. We were supposed to get snow today but I really did not want it. I have to work again this week and then I can get a few days off. I was laying in bed and came up with a very easy chant and visualization.

Snow, snow go away
We don't need you, on this day

I chanted in my head over and over and over again while seeing the storm clouds break up, dissipate and saw clear travel conditions. I held this image for as long as I could and then I just went to bed.

I woke up this morning to no snow. It's cloudy but our winter weather advisory is gone.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...