Pages

I need to start reading

Monday, January 17, 2011

I made an Amazon purchase awhile ago for a few books;
Everyday Sun Magic: Spells & Rituals for Radiant Living (Everyday Series) and Everyday Moon Magic: Spells & Rituals for Abundant Living (Everyday Series). I have made it through the first but I have yet to get through the second, and that was the one I was most excited about.

I really should write up a review for the first, and once I can get through the second, write up a review for that one. I enjoyed the first and I feel like it really gave me a different perspective on the sun.

I made the purchases because I really enjoy simple spells and magic. I'm not one for rituals, especially lengthy ones. I'm more of a 'do what I can when I can fit it in' type of person and I think Mor)rison really gave me a different perspective on spells in her book Everyday Magic: Spells & Rituals for Modern Living (Everyday Series). And her book on Sun Magic did not disappoint. So I really want to get into reading her moon magic book but it's been so crazy lately and when I get home from work I'm not interested in doing too much. I need to change that!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS