Pages

A New Adventure

Monday, January 31, 2011

I decided, since I made a new purchase to make a new blog. I love to read. I read constantly. I recently purchased a Kindle Wireless Reading Device from Amazon to help cut down on the clutter that I bring in and to help save money on books. I can get many free books from Amazon, as well as pretty cheap books. It means less clutter and I'm saving money!

I've had my Kindle since Thursday and I've already finished two books. That's probably more than I've read in the past few years. I've thought about doing a 50 books in a year challenge but I'm still not sure if I'll undertake that or not. So I've decided to begin a blog and write up reviews on all the books I read, most of which will be in Kindle form. I plan on adding some Pagan interest books to the list at some point but currently I'm just delving back into my love of fiction.

So if you're a book worm and want to check out some new books, feel free to read along with me.
Scrawled in Blue .

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS