Pages

Quartz Crystal: The Universal Stone

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Quartz is my favorite stone. I'm not sure why it is, it just is. I think Quartz can do everything. If you recall from my earlier post, quartz can help clear your chakras and remove energy from your body. It's a 'power stone'. It can amplify, absorb, store and balance energy. I keep one quartz point on my altar for removing negativity purposes as well as amplifying my personal energy.

Because it directs and amplifies energy, it's very beneficial for manifesting, healing, meditation, protection, and channeling. Quartz can be used to charge other crystals. Some refer to quartz as a "master healer' stone. I've seen sources that say quartz can detect food poisioning and draw out pain. And I can attest to that.

Whenever I have a headache and I would prefer to avoid using pain medication, I get a quartz crystal and lay down. Then I place the crystal in the middle of my forehead and just relax. I've had great luck with this method!

Other conditions quartz has been known to help heal are chronic fatigue, diabetes, fibromyalgia, depression, bone injuries, and intenstinal troubles.

If you've never worked with quartz, I'd highly recommend that you try. I have a spiral cage pendant necklace so I can place stones inside of it to wear and one of the ones that I tend to wear quite a bit are quartz. I feel much better when wearing one!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS