Pages

Spring cleaning CONTEST!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

I don't know about you but every year about this time I start feeling trapped, piled underneath clutter, unwanted and unneeded things. I start getting the urge to declutter, recycle and just get rid of stuff that is pretty useless to me.

I straightened up some things today, and even went through my wallet a bit. I found a giftcard that I've been carrying in my wallet for quite some time, I think years actually and I never use it! So, Lunar Circle readers, here is a chance for a free gift card!

If you win this contest, you will recieve One (1) $10 gift card to AMC Theatres.  Just a note, the little scratch part of this card has been scratched off but I assure you, this card has never been used and does not appear to have an expiration date.

TO enter:
Leave a comment on this post about your spring cleaning plans.

You can recieve additional entries by:
1) Making a post on your blog and linking to this one.
2) Becoming a fan of the Lunar Circle on Facebook (points to the sidebar).
3) Becoming a follower of this blog

Please leave me a separate comment for each entry. The winner will be chosen by a random number generator. The last day for entries is Sunday, Febuary 6th. A winner will be chosen on Monday, Febuary 7th.

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS