Pages

Out of inspiration

Thursday, March 10, 2011

I haven't posted lately mostly because I am out of ideas on what to post. Most people are posting their blogs on spring and Ostara, and their traditions and customs so that's pretty much a saturated market. I haven't even planned for Ostara yet. I plan on having some sort of feast, but as to what we'll eat? I have no idea. I'm not even sure I'll prepare a ritual or the like. We'll see though.

Maybe most of this is due to the fact I've been reading a lot. My book blog has some pretty regular posts and book reviews and I'm currently working on recieving more. It's just so nice being able to read at my leisure again. I've missed it.

I did get some nice cookbooks from the book fair my work is holding. We do regular scholastic book fairs because we are a preschool. They were my favorite when I was a kid. So naturally I had to walk away with something. Maybe I'll get around to posting a recipe or two. They're pretty nice cookbooks.

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS