Pages

Starting the Garden and Other Projects

Sunday, April 3, 2011

It's been awhile since I've updated and I've decided to update you on our garden progress.

As I've said before, I live in a small apartment and I do not have a balcony or groundspace to plant things, so we're gardening out of containers. The past two summers haven't gone well and we've changed things to hopefully make things better. We've started using container seed varities of vegetables that we use the most. So we've got most of our seeds planted. We're thinking about trying some other varities as well.


As you can see, everything is labled. The tiny greenhouse is full of sweet pepper seeds. This was bought on a whim from Walmart. It's meant for kids but hey, I love sweet peppers so I jumped at the chance. I can't wait until things start to sprout. I want to see these plants so I can be sure that things are going to be better this year.

Also I've been working on my crochet. I'm planning to open up an Etsy store, or maybe and Artfire store with some of my creations. I'm planning on offering plarn as well for those that do not want to cut it or take the time to cut it themselves. Stay tuned for more information on that as it becomes available. If you're interested in anything homemade crocheted, let me know what it is and I'll look into crafting some of it up.

1 comment:

kijjet said...

Hi! I'm a new follower and wanted to say hi. I lived in apartments a long time, it stinks when you have no space/ground for plants! I hope you have good windows at least so your plants can get lots of light!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS