Pages

Gardening Update

Saturday, May 14, 2011

I figured, that after a few minor problems growing our plants for this year, that it was time to update on our progress. We lost our cucumbers early and had to replant which set us back a bit but so far, the progress is good.

So first off, we found this guy outside underneath one of our planters.
I couldn't miss a small photo shoot. Is it hard to believe I've never actually handled on of these things?
OK, so anyway, onto the actual plants themselves.

Tomatoes and Cucumbers.

Tomatoes on ends. To be planted are cucumber plants. 

Zucchini and Squash

Sweet Pepper Plants 

Now that stuff, I'm not exactly sure what it is, and the girlfriend isn't so sure herself. It's kind of interesting so here's a photo for your enjoyment.

Sadly, our strawberries haven't done anything yet either so we may take a small trip out to consider a few strawberry plants. I have pets that could consume them as well so I'd still consider it a money saving venture if I could grow some of my own! I also turned into my grandmother for about 10 minutes as I swept the sidewalk off behind our apartment. I hate tracking in dirt and leaves, and since our vacuum is broken, I need to keep this place as clean as I can!  Well if I come home with more plants you can expect some pictures at some point.

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS