Pages

Happy New Year!

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

It has been a long time since I have posted here. I really don't have any excuses other than laziness. That and I have lost some of my connection to all things natural/Goddess/magical. I have been busy. Life gets in the way. You have family drama, lots of work drama that left me extremely stressed out for a great portion of the year. It's been a stressful ride.

 As usual, with any new beginning, I am looking forward to working towards leading a more simple life geared towards a more natural living aspect.

 My first item on the agenda is as usual, decluttering! My partner and I still occupy the same one bedroom apartment we did three years ago when I began this blog. We have accumulated many, many things since then. Many things of which can be gotten rid of. I plan to do this in a way that's respectful to the environment. Recycle what I can, donate other things and get rid of the clutter.

 The second thing I want to do is go through and do a nice cleansing. This is something that hasn't been done in a year or more. I don't have an exact date but it has been a long time. I was really good about every few months going through and removing the things that did not belong as things can quickly build, especially when you live in an apartment building. I've found things build up more quickly when you're around many people, especially those that are not related. I would like to, once things are a little more clean, and decluttered, remove the stuff that doesn't belong and bring in the stuff I want here.

 Other things I want to accomplish are taking better care of me, especially with work matters. I tend to let work get to me way, way too much. It's hard, especially given my line of work, to not let things bother me. I want to work on making that easier.

 So, anyone want to undertake a declutter/organizing challenge with me? Thoughts? I could write up something and talk about my process if you wish!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS