Pages

Program: The Great Clean-out

Thursday, January 3, 2013

After thinking long and hard, I've come up with a simple, seven day program to help you get a positive influence going in your life. This is something that I am following, even if I'm following in a slightly different order or doing things as they appear.

I do not plan to post each day every day. Posts will be every few days as they give everyone time to adjust and work on doing what they need to do in order to declutter and organize their homes and their lives. Take your time, take a week if you feel you need to. I promise however, if you follow along as best as you can, you will see improvement in your life, your surroundings and how you feel in your own space.

So, starting this Friday, get ready to follow along and clean out the clutter!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS