Pages

The Great Clean-out Day Four AND Five

Friday, February 8, 2013

OK, so I've been a bit lazy with this. But really, if you want, days four and five can be combined together!

On day four, start putting away the unnecessary, out in the open stuff. All of that visual clutter that you automatically see whenever you walk into a room. I can attest that when things are neatly stored away, things look better. I feel better. I don't feel bogged down with clutter or mess.

When that stuff is gone. You can move on to the next step.

Actually cleaning!

This is the hard part for me. I hate cleaning. However, I know it's a necessary evil that will make me feel much better in the end. Clean top to bottom so you're not cleaning everything up again. I usually leave the vacuuming to last. Then I make sure to empty it right away if possible. Unless I'm lazy and strapped for time. Then I leave it to later. But really, how much better do you feel when everything is clean?

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS