Pages

Make the rest of 2013 Awesome

Sunday, August 18, 2013

I feel that every year, as the clock strikes midnight on January 1, we have lots of great ideas on how to make the next year awesome, but in reality, our goals fall short. We tend to get caught up in life or our old habits or even our insecurities or worries.

I was prowling on Lifehack today and came across a little article gem on how to make the rest of the year awesome. They're all pretty easy, practical tips. I think it could serve as a nice, inspirational point to get you started on living the rest of the year in a great way.

One tip, number 4 on the list, starting a journal is something that I've done pretty regularly, but with current life circumstances, I've taken to again. This time on a different platform. This one is more of a private journal rather than a social platform. Anyway, journaling is something I'll address later as I think it can help open us up spirituality and heal us emotionally. There are so many great benefits to journaling, so I really couldn't encourage you to try it any more!

5 Tips for Making the rest of the year awesome

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS